No – Not only does WIAPS approve plumbing installers, we also approve people for carrying out certain types of specialist work, which are referred to as Sectored Installers. Some of the areas where we have approved installers are

  • Approved Groundworker - can carry out repairs or install underground pipe outside of properties
  • Approved Catering Equipment Installers – can carry out commercial catering equipment installations
  • Approved Water Cooler Installer – can carry out repairs and installations to water cooling equipment

All of the WIAPS approved installers groups are recognised by all water suppliers in the UK.

We use cookies to give you the best possible experience with Water Regs UK. Some are essential to provide website functions and ensure the website is secure. We also use cookies to help us understand how people use the site and to make improvements. Click "Accept All" to enable recommended settings or click "Manage cookies" to adjust your settings. For more details, see our Cookie Policy.