Will my business have to pay an annual fee?

Any business that employs sector workers will need to pay to when they apply for membership or when they renew membership. Those classed as sectors are:

  • External services installers, sometimes called Water Supply Pipe Installers or groundworkers
  • Catering Installers
  • Point of use installers
  • RPZ valve testers

If your business only has approved plumbers, you will not have to pay a renewal fee. However, if your business has approved plumbers registered and at least one approved sector worker from the list above, an annual fee will apply

We use cookies to give you the best possible experience with Water Regs UK. Some are essential to provide website functions and ensure the website is secure. We also use cookies to help us understand how people use the site and to make improvements. Click "Accept All" to enable recommended settings or click "Manage cookies" to adjust your settings. For more details, see our Cookie Policy.